Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goodbye Photography

I've been in the photography industry for quite a while now. For almost almost 2 years actually. Taking photographs and being a photographer relieves me from stress and when you do your best it actually pays off. That's why I love taking photographs, especially if it inspires other people and if you get the message to them.

A month ago, I sold my D60 expecting to upgrade to a higher model. Then just a few days ago, something came up that decided not to upgrade. Right now I'm left with my 55-200 VR lens, and was told to sell it.

It feels really hard for me to let go of all photography gears that I have left, but if it's what they want then I can't do anything.

Before I got my D60, I have been waiting and praying for it for almost 2 years. Every month I was promised that I could get my D60 soon, for 2 years it has been like that. I missed a lot of events in my life that I would like to take pictures of and a lot of concepts in my mind that would inspire other people and hopefully would glorify God's name and share the good news to other people. Then it came when High School was almost over and there were no more events to shoot at. But then I still took it and enjoyed it.

This time I sold it so that I could help the family financially and was told that I would get a new one the next month. But that happened, so I couldn't do anything. I don't want to expect anymore since because of what happened to me before I got my D60.

Anyway, maybe this is also a sign that I should quit photography because I don't have any talent or skills in this anymore. So, Goodbye photography. :(

1 comment:

  1. weh? lol. welcome back erjan orbe photography :)) hahha. i didn't know you wrote blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete